Best Smart TV’s on the Market Today
With all of the televisions on the market today, it can be confusing as to which brands have certain features, and the choices can be overwhelming! In the field of technology, things are always changing, so it can be difficult to keep up with the trends. We’ve reviewed some of the best smart televisions on the market to help you decide which smart tv might be best for your home.
A review of “Emerging Technology – The Best Smart TVs in 2018” by Intelligent Home Blog compares their top picks of Smart TVs in today’s market.
Best Smart TV with Android – SONY 65″ A1 Bravia OLED
- Stunning, vibrant image quality and innovative design.
- Outstanding acoustic surface Audio system.
- Has Chromecast built-in (Apps include Netflix and YouTube in 4K content).
- TV Screen is supported by a leg stand that angels out from the rear of the TV at a 3-degree angle.
- Sub-woofer built into the leg stand, which brings a deep, bass sound output.
- Sound is performed and executed by the screen itself rather than normal speakers. This feature is unprecedented in the industry!
Panasonic 2.0: My Home Screen
- One of the trending Smart TV’s in the UK today
- This is an upgraded version of Panasonic Firefox
- Attractive look
- Preloaded Apps like Netflix, Amazon Instant, YouTube, and AccuWeather are a big reason most technophiles are opting for this smart device.
- Large, colorful and circular icons appear across the middle of the screen in a dynamic pattern are quite responsive and can perform most issued commands.
Samsung Smart TV
- Intuitive menu with enhanced recommendations and quick access to your favorite shows, movies, and Apps.
- This Smart TV can be programmed to have your daily activities displayed on the screen.
- Users can connect their smartphones to this Smart TV.
- Has “screen mirroring” features; giving users the option to watch TV on other smart devices and send the contents from other devices to their TV with ease.
- Designed with a multi-tasking feature that enables the user to watch TV the way they like it. Users simply pull up the TV web browser to search information on a favorite actor, switch between live TV and the Apps with one simple click, or watch multiple shows at once.
LG: WebOS Smart TV
- Mind-blowing entertainment and pictures can be found on this Smart TV.
- Provides unlimited content by the exclusive LG channel plus App, allowing users to access Apps like YouTube, Netflix, and Hulu with just a click.
- This Smart TV has built a reputation for being hassle-free in the marketplace and has the ability to deliver users what they want when they want it.
- Award-winning Smart TV has a free view play, which puts users in control of their entertainment while providing a smarter way of watching live TV and other on-demand services without incurring any additional cost.
- Fast paced navigation, coupled with the high speed of responsiveness of graphics and TV boot rate of the Apps, is a win!
TCL Roku TV
- Roku operating system and 4K HDR support.
- Designed to make Netflix accessible to the average consumer.
- Advanced remote control with a headphone jack.
- Three HDMI ports, Ethernet and Wi-Fi support.
- Easy to use and highly stable unit.
Smart Choice for a Smart TV
In comparing models and features, we suggest you set your budget first and then determine what size TV you want for the space in your home. Next, choose the smart TV features that are most important to you. Is it important for you to have all the Apps? Are you more concerned with picture quality and sound? By recognizing your needs, it helps to pinpoint which television best suits you and your family. Contact our experts at +1 (804) 379-1348 or click here to let us know if we can help you find the perfect Smart TV for your home.