Rather than heading indoors to watch TV, why not bring the TV outside? Outdoor TVs let you watch sports or your favorite shows from the comfort of your terrace, deck, or patio. A big screen and bright picture provide an enjoyable viewing experience, whether you’re entertaining or unwinding on your own.
WHY CHOOSE MOSELEY FOR OUTDOOR TV INSTALLATION SERVICE
There’s more to setting up a TV outdoors than bringing out your regular indoor TV. To start with, you need a TV that’s built for outdoor use. This means it’s weatherproof and has a brighter screen for better viewing in sunlight. Outdoor televisions also need weatherproof cables and an outdoor mount, and it’s important to think carefully about where you want it placed.
The specialists at Moseley Electronics have the product knowledge and installation expertise to help you through these issues. Here’s why it pays to work with us:
- We know the leading brands and manufacturers and can help you navigate the technology choices.
- We believe in listening to our customers.
- We can configure and install a custom system that will meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
- We’re local, so we know what weather to expect and will design a system to suit. Plus, if we need to come out it won’t take us long to get to you.
COMPONENTS OF OUTDOOR TV INSTALLATION DESIGN
While the location of your outdoor TV is the first thing to consider, we’ll ensure none of the other elements are overlooked. For example, it’s important to plan for and think about the following:
- Mounting — Will the TV go on a wall or a freestanding pole or be suspended from the ceiling in a gazebo?
- Power supply — A GFCI outlet is essential, but where to put it and how to feed it?
- Media source — Will you be running an HDMI cable from indoors? Does the distance require an HDMI to CAT converter? Would a wireless setup be better?
- Audio — The speakers built-in to TVs, even those for use outdoors, are rarely up to the job of getting quality sound out over a large area. We can help you select audio components and plan their installation to avoid any dead spots or places where the volume is too high.
OUTDOOR TV INSTALLATION SERVICE CUSTOMER REVIEWS
“Great job! Your team went out of their way to be accommodating and I really appreciate their effort. I would recommend Moseley to anyone – individual or company.” – Vickie Q, Glen Allen, VA
“Moseley Electronics did a great job installing a new TV, and existing sound system in our new house. Everyone I dealt with was courteous, knowledgeable, and professional, and they did a great job! I have recommended Moseley Electronics to several friends.” – Rose L.
OUTDOOR TV INSTALLATION SERVICE FAQS
If you’re not familiar with what’s involved in installing an outdoor TV you almost certainly have some questions. Here are a few of the ones we hear most often.
OUTDOOR TV INSTALLATION SERVICE AREAS
Here’s a list of the communities we serve. If you don’t see yours listed, give us a call.
- Midlothian, VA
- Bon Air, VA
- Richmond, VA
- Chesterfield, VA
- Powhatan, VA
- Goochland, VA
- Short Pump, VA
OUTDOOR TV INSTALLATION RESOURCES AND IDEAS
You’ll want to do some research before deciding on an outdoor TV. Here are some resources we recommend.
- Séura Outdoor Televisions
- Why Use a Professional Instead of Trying to DIY?
- Where Is the Best Location to Mount an Outdoor TV?
Ready to Schedule Your Outdoor TV Installation?