- Home Theaters
- Music Systems
- Networking & Wifi
- Smart Home Control
- Home Security
- Central Vacuum Systems
- Ring Doorbells
- Sonos Products
- Outdoor TV’s
- Outdoor Lights
Networking & Wifi
This problem is more than likely due to a poor internet connection. Here is a troubleshooting list of things to try:
- Make sure you are connected to a reliable fast internet and check your home network configuration.
- If you are connected through your gaming system, try restarting your video game console directly to your modem.
- Try upgrading your WiFi signal. Also check the version of (Micosoft) Windows Operating System you are running.
Smart Home Control
Check these things if your Central Vac won’t start:
- Check the circuit breaker on your electrical panel
- Check the circuit breaker of the unit
- Check the 24-volt circuit (more info)
There are several reasons why your Central Vac has little to no suction power. See the following checklist.
- Check your hose to see if something is stuck inside.
- Check suction power in all outlets. If one or more outlet has good suction, then the problem probably is within the piping system.
- Check to make sure the bucket is well installed and clamped to the main head.
- Disconnect the piping from the “IN”. If it has suction, then the problem lies within the piping system.
- If unit has two motors, make sure both motors are working.
- Check to see if your dust bag is full. If so, empty and try again.
- Clean the main filter by washing it with a damp cloth and drying it thoroughly. Reinstall the main filter and check the unit for suction power. (Note: The main filter must be installed at ALL TIMES).
Outdoor lighting can range from $1,000 to over $10,000 depending on the areas you want to light, types of light and how many Apps need to be written and customized to your property.
How much is it for a good URC (Universal Remote Control)?
When speaking of Universal Remote Controls, we are referring to the actual brand, URC. Today, many people throw the term “universal remote control” around to mean a device that controls several things (TV, VCR, DVD, BluRay, Cable box) We use the URC product and have certain models we recommend. Prices start at $350 (MX-890 with base station). On the low side, the remote controls multiple devices, and on the high side the remote can control nearly everything in your house (electronics, lights, shades, cameras, security and thermostat from anywhere in the world!)
Have a question you want answered? Contact our electronic solution experts online or at 379-1348 today.